Extensions After Care
After Your eyelash extensions appointment
- Do not get eyelash extensions wet for the first 8 hours. This includes any activities that may cause perspiration
- Keep eyelashes clean and hygienic, brush through twice weekly with the brush provided
- Always remember to use oil free make up remover
- Do not use regular eyelash curlers
- Do not use oil based mascara
- Do not rub your eyes or lashes when washing your face, gently clean around the eyes with a soft cloth
- Do not pull your lash extensions as it will take out your own lash as well
- Do not try to remove the extensions on your own
- Do not cut the extensions (You may cut your own lashes)
- Do not go into a sauna while wearing lash extensions
- Remember to come in for 2-3 week refills to keep your lashes looking perfect
What happens if a lash should loosen or become dislodged?
Do not pull on the lash. Please contact your lash technician to make an appointment to have them removed or replaced, to avoid damage to your natural lash. As your natural lashes fall out due to the growth cycle. At first you may find you need to refill every 2 weeks, as you become accustomed to the extensions.